Saturday, February 28, 2009

Teacher in Training ( Thoughts on Education)

Teaching and learning go hand in hand. The purpose of this blog is to reflect on my experiences as a teacher in training and to collect and share information about the best practices in teaching today. My focus is toward learning and practicing teaching methods that will make learning accessible to all students, especially those in need of special education services. I am in the final semester of the Concurrent Credential Program at CSU Chico and am very excited about embarking on a career in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. You have been the best teacher to me in life, I know that you will be a great teacher in the class room. It has been a long hard road getting there, and your almost to the end, but with the end of one journey starts a whole new journey of its own. I love you Mom!

    ReplyDelete